Monday, February 16, 2015

Yummy way to Lose Weight - Fitness Gourmet

When I started working after college, I also started to gain weight. And one of my biggest problem is my fat belly. Because of this, I couldn't fit my pants and other clothes anymore. From XS, I became an M.

Losing weight is I think one of the hardest thing to do especially with a busy schedule. As an employee, I don't have much time to spend going to gym everyday. In fact, even if I want to go to gym after work,I don't have much energy to left for work out.

Luckily my colleague introduced me this diet meal plan named Fitness Gourmet Ph. Fitness Gourmet delivers healthy diet meal daily at your doorstep. They have different meal plans to choose from. From 1200 calorie meal, HCG 500 Calorie Meal, High Protein Meal depending on what you really need.

Since I wanted to lose weight, I chose the 1200 calorie meal plan delivered to my office from Monday to Friday for only Php1800 plus delivery charge. And with their low caloric and balance yet sumptuous meal, I don't feel like I'm dieting at all. So from 120lbs, I am now at 110lbs. It really worked for me with the help of once a week Zumba.

Here are the photos of my 5-day diet meal plan from Fitness Gourmet Ph.

MONDAY
Breakfast: Roasted Vegetable Sandwich with Sundried Tomato Pesto
Lunch: Arroz con Pollo (Spanish Chicken Rice Bowl)
Snack: Fruits in Simple Syrup
Dinner: Vegetable and Seafood Gambas with Brown Rice

TUESDAY
Breakfast: Tortilla de Potatos (Spanish Omelette)
Lunch: Baked Fillets of Tilapia with Chorizo & White Beans
Snack: Lemony Spanish Cupcakes
Dinner: Spanish Garlic Chicken with Brown Rice

WEDNESDAY
Breakfast: Spanish Pork Burger
Lunch: Chicken and Chickpea Fideos Pasta
Snack: Blueberry Yogurt
Dinner: Beefed Up Spanish Orzo with Brown Rice

THURSDAY
Breakfast: Paprika Beef and Roasted Corn Salsa Wrap
Lunch: Barcellona Pork Loins with Garlic Thyme Potato Tapas
Snack: Cinnamon Espresso Bars
Dinner: John Dory in Cilantro Pesto Sauce with Brown Rice

FRIDAY
Breakfast: Paella Valenciana
Lunch: Catalan Beef Burger Patty with Roasted Capresse Salad
Snack: Banana Churros
Dinner: Chicken and Chorizo Lasagna

Few Tips when you start your diet meal plan:
1. Drink a lot of water during your first few days.
2. Eat a few crackers when you fill hungry but still drink a lot of water.
3. You can start with 1500 calorie meal plan or 1800 calorie meal plan.
4. Since they only deliver from Monday to Friday, try to eat less on weekends.
5. Replace white rice with brown rice.

Contact Details:
Mobile Number: 09173613474
Email: fitnessgourmetph@yahoo.com.ph


No comments:

Post a Comment