Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Little Something

So I don't really know what to write on my first blog. I've done so many drafts but none of them seem to convince me to be published as my first post. And since it's my first ever, I want it to be something special. So I've decided to give a little something for my first few readers.


Simply key in the code ZBAPQDEL and get an instant 15% off on your purchase.

This voucher code is valid for order Php1,000 and above.
Voucher does not expire and is not case sensitive.
Voucher is applicable for new customers.
Cannot be used on beauty, mobile, watches, sale items, or gift cards.
Brand exclusions apply.
For any questions, contact Zalora's Customer Service Team at customer@zalora.com.ph

Enjoy your Shopping!!!!

Cheers,
Kiac

No comments:

Post a Comment