Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Kulinarya Experience shared by 2


Last Saturday, we went to Medical City for my doctor's appointment. My check up finished past lunch time. Mark and I didn't know where to eat since we are not really familiar with the place. Luckily the Rockwell Business Center is only right across the Hospital and there were a lot of Fast food and Restaurants to choose from.

We strolled around and chose KXP - Kulinarya Experience. And here's how the place looks like and the food that we ordered.







The Food

At first we didn't know what to order because I was afraid that my teeth would hurt since they were adjusted that morning prior to our visit at Medical City. But we were craving for something meaty and so we decided to order their Steak Platter.


US Angus Steak Platter (For Sharing) - Php995
Top Blade Steak + Mashed Potato + 2 Sides




The Verdict

I would say that the staffs here are super friendly. They're not just nice but every time we ask for something they never fail to smile.

The place is small and the ambiance is quite ok with simple details like the frames hanging on one side of the wall and as you've noticed in my photo, there'a a yellow wall with clocks showing time from different countries.

I was surprised with steak that we ordered because it was tender that I did not have a hard time chewing it because of my brace adjustment. It was good but the best part of the meal is the mashed potato. We super love it!!!! It's creamy, it's thick, it was really really good.

So if you pass by this area, why not try KXP - Kulinarya Experience so you could enjoy their tasty food. It was really "Hot off the Griddle"


LOCATION

Ground Floor, Tower 1,
Rockwell Business Centre, Ugong, Pasig City

Other Locations

2/F Robinson's Place Manila - Midtown Wing
Ermita, Manila, Philippines

The Commerce Center
1780 Commerce Corner Filinvest Avenue,
Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City


No comments:

Post a Comment